The Freshest Intro?!

             Hey everybody, if you don't know then now you know that my name is Julius, and I'm your classmate in this ART 200X class for this hot girl summer. I'm from deep south Georgia, Tifton was where I was raised, and by completing this class will be the one of the first steps to making some real mone- *clears throat*, furthering my education and getting my Associate of Arts by the end of the year! 



for more information about MBTDF click this link


      This image shows an album cover from artist Kanye West named My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. I see album covers as a work of art in itself because it encapsulates what the artist's music message is going to be all in a single picture (maybe this isn't the BEST case because Kanye went on to have 15 different versions of this cover, but I mean that's just a Ye thing, you know?). So that's the kind of art work that appeals to me, things that could have a dozen different meanings summed up into one image.

  Man me and art are like lovers, but in the early stages because I'm still trying to figure out more and more about it as time goes on, and probably would still never know everything. My skill points are definitely all into drawing, it wouldn't look entirely that way but I promise I'm trying. I actually own a growing collection of fine art if I do say so myself. I put it onto clothing (check me out on my website if you want to see what I have and what's coming next in the very near future you don't want to miss it!) and bring imagery that has never been seen before to the people.

 Thank you for tuning in to the Freshest Intro, these will only get better with time!

     






Comments

  1. Okay I’m feeling what you bringing to the table for sure! Ready for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I hope your apparel line is going well. I also have merch - https://the-ukulele-fool-shop.fourthwall.com As an content creator I feel like we have to wear so many hats in order to get the word out. Every thought of selling the pants and hoodies separately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii!! i love you look at artists albums. I didn't even think of that when I was looking for art. I hope you have a great hot girl summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I am in love with the vibe of your blog style and titles. I smiled when I read your name and title for your first blog. I look forward to your analysis about art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Julius, I will have to agree that this is the freshest intro. It is awesome you have been able to put your artwork on your clothing, it looks great. Can't wait to see your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You *ate* with this first blog post. I loved getting to know you and how art speaks to you. Your clothing brand is super cool, and you did a great job linking resources that furthered my understanding of the cover art and the album itself. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry Can't Lend Any Money, I'm Pretty Baroque

"For The Love Of Artistryyyy"